Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Three beautiful things...

Smallworld asked...so I will answer...
What is beautiful in my life?

-My little Bekah girl reading anything and everything now. She reads my emails as I type them, signs, books...I am so proud of her.

-My Elisa, who is four, but will be five in three short weeks. She is my baby....but today came out in a dress that I have had for two years (it's a size 3 and had yet to fit her) Not only did it fit, with a matching hat...we had a fun time outside taking pictures for her birthday invitations...that is, until she got a little cold without tights on...

-My afghan from my mom. She made this a few years ago when she and my dad were out of town for almost six months so they could take care of his aunt. She picked out colors to match my living room, but I love it on top of my comforter on a cold night to help keep me warm.

What is beautiful in your life today?

5 comments:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I am seeing an afghan/warm blanket theme today...I finally broke down and turned our heat on today!

Tami said...

Hmmm... There are so many beautiful things to me.

1. Seeing all three of my boys working diligently at the kitchen table on their school work.

2. The smell of coffee in the morning (oh... and EXTRA beautiful would be having a lemon poppyseed muffin to go with the coffee).

3. Watching my boys explore and play outside.

Have a GREAT day POF!

~ Tami

Amy B said...

1.Hot Tea ... Constant Comment please, on cold nights.

2.The crackling voices of boys becoming men laughing, debating and doing life in the backseat of my jeep.
3.Knowing that this time tomorrow night, I'll be huddled on my best friend's couch enjoying laughter and life!

Sam said...

i love that 3 beautiful things are 2 of your 3 children and a blanket. poor caleb.

Sam said...

i hope you know i was just kidding. i know you love your son. but it was just funny.