Friday, October 31, 2008

Something beautiful this morning

Not that I didn't have enough guilt that the other morning one of my three beautiful things wasn't about Caleb...
That morning we had butted heads over a missing vocabulary book and a messy room. So, that was not one of my beautiful things that day....

And then Sam has to come along and make a comment that I left Caleb out....one day you will understand Sammy... anyway....

This morning...my beautiful thing...
Sitting up at the bar eating breakfast with my little man, who asked, "Can I sit next to you today, Mommy?"

1 comment:

Tami said...

There's something about the name 'Caleb'... isn't there? I know my Caleb has the strongest will of anyone I know. He has my heart... but some days.... my heart is soooo tired! :0) Happy election day!