Friday, August 17, 2007

Another Bekah-ism...


I think right now Bekah is the one with the best "isms" in the house, so I have to share one I just learned about. First off, I have to say that the word stupid is off limits in our house. I am sure I have heard it once or twice, but, really the kids don't use it. Caleb, however did learn "raving idiot " from his cousin which thrilled me, but , that is for another time.
Last night at our mom's night out, Amy commented to me about Bekah saying she would be the lone survivor in the family if we lived in Iraq. And then she goes on to tell me a story I hadn't yet heard.
Last March after having a nervous breakdown bad day, Amy offered to keep my kids for me. She took them to Chick-fil-a, brought them back to her house, and I had all morning to myself. She was driving them back to meet me at a gas station since she lives in Egypt pretty far away, when Bekah asks her "Ms. Amy, where are my new Chick-fil-a toys?" Amy said, "I left them at home." Bekah's response, "Well that was stupid!"

* Post A Comment!
Comments
Aug. 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SmallWorld
Ha! Hilarious!! But at least it was Amy!
* Permanent Link
Sep. 7, 2007 - stupid
Posted by bern
We're not allowed to say that word either in our house. Although I find it funny how they pick up other not so nice words from their DVD's and such. The other day my three yr old Grady got mad at his brother for taking one of his toys that he had momentarily turned his back to. And in a split second he says" Give that back to me you scumbag!" I asked him where he learned that. And he says " from Under the Hedge".

No comments: