Monday, August 6, 2007

Our VBS...





















I have been a bit lazy with downloading pictures, but I wanted to post some of my favorite VBS pictures. So, a few weeks late, here are some of my favorite.....
Mike asked for a picture of me in my pigtails...it had been a few years since I wore those...

Elisa's class got to ride the horse every night and then rope a cow...it was one of her favorite parts...
I had the privilege of leading worship every night, something I love doing. One lady told me the girls had to join me on stage for the last night because they were so cute knowing all the dances...so here we are....

Even though some us us (Smallworld) don't enjoy VBS as much as others....we had a great week.
* Post A Comment!
Comments
Aug. 6, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SmallWorld
You guys are SO cute!! Don't mind me; I'm just a curmudgeon some years!!

No comments: