Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My life in pictures...

I have been real lazy last week, thinking of blogs, but never getting around to typing them. So, here is my last week in pictures....
Elisa's first day of preschool....this is her official photo pose...
Elisa has waited for this day, after watching Caleb and Bekah go to preschool. She was so excited, and said "Mom, can you leave now?"
This is the table Bekah sat at last year...I can't believe Elisa is already here...Bekah told her she would miss her.
Another pose for the camera!
After asking me for over a year, Caleb started piano lessons...

Caleb memorized his first song while we were there...

As I am getting ready for church on Sunday, Caleb comes up to me and tells me how cool this spider is, that it fell off a chair and "shot out his web to catch himself on the chair" He shows me this while I am "doing my hair" and I had to grab a camera....
This is my precious niece, Maggie, who is the youngest of 5, and the only girl. I have her to thank for saving my sister's and my friendship. Oh, and I just love her so much!!
* Post A Comment!
Comments
Aug. 22, 2007 - Re: the spider Caleb's holding on his hand
Posted by QueenoftheHill
You may have run to get your camera, but I would have had to run get a shoe! I can't stand insects in the house! Eek. (And my children know this and milk it for all the entertainment they can get out of it.) Elisa is so beautiful. One day, you must invite me out to sushi and tell me what wonders Maggie has worked. :)

No comments: