Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good news..and bad news...

So, the good news is....last night I spent the evening with my friend Tamara, whose husband is in Uganda on a mission trip...and she is here with her two young kids....
Anyway, after much talking, I was out past midnight, so when I went to wash my face last night it was about 12:15...and what happens then....the stupid alarm. So, I am washing my face and hear the stinking thing right next to me. So, I look through soapy eyes and see my ipod (not the original ipod culprit, the other one) is lit up. And that was it....I hit menu and see someone has set an alarm to go off at 12:22 am (ipod time, not mine :) ) Mike claims his innocence, but I think he is waiting to see if I do indeed, go crazy...just kidding honey...but sounds like a controversy to me...
So, for the bad news...Bekah started coughing last week and wheezing on Sunday. I keep waiting for the day they tell me she has asthma because of the RSV she had as a newborn. So, I take her in today, and she has walking pneumonia...again....and she hasn't slowed down this time either...and has worn me out today.
But at least I will sleep all the way through 12:15 tonight...

No comments: