Monday, February 19, 2007

Do to Others

Do to others...
Last night as I was cooking dinner, I heard the kids, once again fighting...Bekah comes in and says "Caleb called me a name" He immediately runs in and says " She called me a name first, you know Do to others as you would have them do to you..."
Oh boy. "Caleb," I say, "This is not what the bible means..." So I go on to explain and soon hear fighting again..."You guys," I say, " Stop calling each other names. Just because one of you says ugly face ( which I made up) doesn't mean the other one can call you booger butt (which I also made up)" I immediately regretted what I said because my kids aren't supposed to say "butt" But, at the same time I stood there in my kitchen and laughed, not believing what I just said. Booger butt? Where did that come from. No one else knew this cracked me up so much, but after a week of constant fighting, this was a good release. Since I don't like to cook, this also got me through dinner!
Later last night, Mike did something to aggravate me so I called him a booger butt...we both got a good laugh out of that!
* Post A Comment!
Comments
Feb. 19, 2007 - I have an idea ...
Posted by arajbrown
I think I'm going to make stickers and when someone annoys me at Monday Fun ... they get a 'booger butt' sticker ... I promise you will get all the credit for this. On a different note ... I am a visual person ... highly visual ... so this creates for me a vivid picture ... not pretty Donna, not pretty at all.
* Permanent Link
Feb. 19, 2007 - Ha!
Posted by SmallWorld
I LOVE it!! Booger butt is really an excellent term. I shall use it frequently, especially when I'm feeling detroviated.
* Permanent Link
Mar. 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by ApplesofGold
LOL-that is funny!! Enjoyed reading your blog. Holly

No comments: