Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Party of Five...plus one...

So, how exactly do I go about being Party of Five to Party of Six? The title doesn't exactly have the same ring to it since I took my name from the Fox TV show from the 90's. But it does sound good around here....six Williams.
I got a post Christmas gift on December 27th. I found out that I am going to have another baby. While Mike is still recovering somewhat (!), we are excited around here to think that late this summer we will welcome another little baby into this home. Well, hopefully not this one, hopefully we will sell before then.
And so, after four years, I get to hold my own baby again, be sleep deprived again, change diapers again, and paint a new nursery again. What a joyous gift.
* Post A Comment!
Comments
Jan. 12, 2008 - A precious new baby!!!!
Posted by Anonymous
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you. :) That is so exciting!!!! Pretty soon, you'll have enough for your own soccer team! Pennie Gregg (a.k.a. ex-stalker....I can't be your stalker any more, because now you know my name & can recognize my face. HA!)
* Permanent Link
Jan. 14, 2008 - Congratulations!
Posted by bestsister
That is wonderful. Now see some might suggest that you keep the party of five title and have it mean children only, and that you try again... or you could just become party of 6....less sleepless nights. ;-) Praying all goes well for you, Barbara
* Permanent Link
Jan. 14, 2008 - I'm so happy for you!!!
Posted by LaDonna C.
I still remember the tears you shed that day at Our Lady of Fatima fellowship hall, telling me Mike had taken down the baby bed and was so excited to do so, and you...not so much! And now look! God is going to bless you again...I truly am excited, mostly because it's Y-O-U and not M-E!!!! I really love all the sleep I am getting these days! :)
* Permanent Link
Jan. 14, 2008 - It is worth every lost minute of sleep...
Posted by QueenoftheHill
...to hold your baby after the months of anticipation! In fact, I don't even remember that part and mine is only 19 months old. I can't wait to meet him/her and see that miracle unfold for you where your heart expands and you realize you absolutely love the little thing as much as your other kids and you never thought that was humanly possible... What a blessing. xoxo
* Permanent Link
Jan. 16, 2008 - so happy for you
Posted by onfire
I remember you saying you were trying when I first met you. remember divulging that much on the first "date"? boy, we women sure don't beat around the bush. maybe I can join you in the ranks someday.
* Permanent Link
Feb. 9, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jennfromtenn
Congrats!! I haven't checked my blog in ages, or taken the time to read anyone else's, so I guess I'm behind the loop, but I'm really excited for you guys. We are taking this semester off from Monday Fun, but I'm sure we'll see you guys on a field trip or something. Blessings, Jenn

No comments: