Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Catching up...

I know I should have taken my break from school to blog every day. Oh well, there's a lot of things I should do. So, I am going to do a little catching up with pictures...
Christmas eve, right before church. We always dress up, although most of the church is real casual. My kids recited the Christmas story from Luke and the girls sang Away in a Manger while Caleb played it on the piano. The Sunday before Christmas, Elisa did the recitation herself at church which was so special.
Putting out our stockings...
Need I say more?
I was so excited to get the Hairspray Soundtrack because I loved the movie so much....then we cranked it up and I read the lyrics...Elisa went around the house singing " I'm the ladies choice"
My Tennessee boys....I had to sneak this hat past Caleb to surprise him....he kept begging for it and it hasn't left his head to much since he got it....although Mike is still wearing my TN sweatshirt...
Ok, since this has taken way too long, I shall just end with this, so I can get on to my next post....
Happy (belated) New Year!

No comments: