Friday, April 27, 2007

Gone too long...

Once again it has been awhile since I have blogged...Why, I wonder...pretty much just pure laziness. And the fact I always like to have a picture to go along with my blog and if I don't then why should I....anyways, I am back, hopefully, and in time for the Bloggers Picnic Smallworld has put together for us this Thursday.
This Friday is going to be an awesome night here in East Tennessee for all those who are involved in Feed Your Faith. I am lucky enough to be married to the man behind the ministry as has and dad2three are bringing Sanctus Real here for a concert. I love concerts, and I am especially excited since this is Mike's first and that it is such a great band. So, if you live out here, and are looking for some fun on Friday....check out Feed Your Faith .

No comments: