Monday, July 7, 2008

Scattergories tag...

I found this tag on Suzanne's blog, who got it from Tina's blog...so, anyway, thought I would play along...
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions....they have to be real places, names, and things...and you can't use your own name for the boy/girl questions....so, here I go:
What is your name? Donna
4 letter word: done
Vehicle: Dodge
City: Denver
Boy name: Dillan
Girl name: Denise
Movie: Dances with Wolves
Occupation: Doctor
Something you wear: dress
Celebrity: Doris Day
Food: Dip
Something found in a kitchen: dishwasher
Something found in a bathroom: door knob
Reason for being late: driving too slow
Cartoon character: Dagwood
Something you shout: Drats!
Animal: dog
body part: dislocated shoulder



* Post A Comment!
Comments
Jul. 10, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Suzanne
Dislocated shoulder?! *I* don't have that body part, and I don't know very many people who do. :) But, I s'pose it works. ;)
* Permanent Link
Jul. 11, 2008 - I don't think...
Posted by fyftn
... you will ever be late from "Driving too SLOW" I may aquire a dislocated sholder by making this comment. =)
* Permanent Link
Jul. 14, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Suzanne
LOL!!! -- at the previous comment about possibly receiving a dislocated shoulder for what was mentioned!
* Permanent Link
Jul. 16, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Suzanne
Hi again! I'm tagging you! Come look here: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Suzanne/561985/ (you can copy it from Robyn's tag... see link on my page.)

No comments: