Friday, April 25, 2008

Surprise, surprise...





















Ok, I stopped even reading everyone else's blogs because I got sick of seeing mine with nothing new on it. So, after much procrastination, and laziness, I am back :) So here's a bit of me the last two months...
This little girl was one of my lights in a very dark time...and she still prays for the baby every night.

My Bekah turned six, and had a fun High School Musical Birthday party...
Caleb turned eight, and Duncan joined us for the second annual Chic- fil -a birthday lunch
Danielle came for a fun girls weekend, and trip to IKEA!
My four favorite people on Easter...
And, Caleb, earning his Wolf badge and giving me my mother's pin....

What I wished I had a picture of, is the day I forgot to put the emergency break on in our stick shift car. Mike thought it had been stolen, but no, it was stopped by our neighbor's deck....yikes...that was February 29th, leap day, and I am so glad it is now spring...
* Post A Comment!
Comments
Apr. 25, 2008 - welcome back!
Posted by DrHibiscus
nice to have you back in the blogosphere. great pictures! I would be happy that spring is here too, if it wasn't for my darned allergies...
* Permanent Link
Apr. 25, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SmallWorld
Welcome back! Look like you got the flickr thing figured out--sorry, I was out buying garden stuff!

No comments: